Terms and Condition
Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions
Changes and Returns
The USER has a maximum of 24 working hours after receiving the order to report any anomaly to the sales advisor, in writing via email, attaching the necessary evidence to support the anomaly following these steps:
1. -Check the package: It must have the security tape with no traces of tampering or damage and the box must be in good condition.
2. -Notify in the checkbook or proof of delivery the state of your package: Write in the checkbook of the parcel: Subject to revision, and take a picture of the checkbook.
3. -Take evidence of the inside and outside: We will need photographs and/or video of all sides of the package before opening it and at the moment of checking the merchandise.
-Check the merchandise against the invoice, the products must be complete and in good condition.
-If there is any shortage, please notify us immediately.
-If the product arrived in bad condition, send evidence of the same either in photo and/or video depending on the functionality of the product.
4. The order: Once we receive the package, we request that you make your report in less than 24 hours. Our business hours are: Monday to Friday from 8:30 am to 6:00 pm.
To validate any warranty, you must follow the steps, and that way we can help you with the clarification.
Copyright and Industrial Property
Confidentiality of personal data
Customer information is treated with strict confidentiality. Therefore, when you provide us with your personal data, such as:
- Name and/or Legal Entity.
- Tax identification number.
- Office and cell phone numbers.
- E-mail address.
Which will be used solely and exclusively for the following purposes:
- Purchasing Policies (as stipulated in this document).
- Loyalty Campaigns.
- Information and provision of services.
- Updating of Data Bases.
- Any purpose analogous or compatible with the above.
To prevent unauthorized access to your personal data and ensure that the information is used for the purposes set forth in this privacy notice, we have established various procedures in order to prevent unauthorized use or disclosure of your data, allowing us to handle them properly. We also inform you that your personal data may be transmitted for processing by entities other than this company. All your personal data are treated in accordance with the applicable legislation in force in the country.
The information of our customers is treated in a strictly confidential manner, therefore, when you provide your personal data, such as:
1. Name and/or Company Name.
3. Federal Taxpayers Registry.
4. Office and cell phones.
5. Electronic mail.
These will be used solely and exclusively for the following purposes:
1. Purchasing Policies (in the terms stipulated in this document).
2. Loyalty Campaigns.
3. Information and Provision of Services.
4. Database Updating.
5. Any purpose analogous or compatible with the above. To prevent unauthorized access to your personal data and in order to ensure that the information is used for the purposes set forth in this privacy notice, we have established various procedures in order to prevent unauthorized use or disclosure of your data, allowing us to treat them properly. Likewise, we inform you that your personal data may be transmitted to be processed by persons other than this company. All your personal data are treated in accordance with the applicable legislation in force in the country, therefore we inform you that you have at all times the rights to access, rectify, cancel or oppose the treatment that we give to your personal data.
Through these channels you can update your data and specify the means by which you wish to receive information, since, in case of not having this specification on your part, PARADISO, will freely establish the channel it deems appropriate to send you information. This privacy notice may be modified by PARADISO, such changes will be timely informed via email, telephone, website or any other means of communication that the USER determines for this purpose.
Our website uses the information in order to provide the best possible service, particularly to keep track of USERS, orders if applicable, and to improve our products and services. We may periodically send e-mails through our site with special offers, new products and other advertising information that we think may be relevant to you or may be of benefit to you, these e-mails will be sent to the address you provide and may be cancelled at any time.
PARADISO is highly committed to fulfilling our commitment to keeping your information secure. We use the most advanced systems and constantly update them to ensure that there is no unauthorized access.
A cookie refers to a file that is sent with the purpose of requesting permission to be stored on your computer, by accepting this file is created and the cookie is then used to have information regarding web traffic, and also facilitates future visits to a recurring website. Another function that cookies have is that with them the websites can recognize you individually and therefore provide you with the best personalized service on their website.
This website may contain links to other sites that may be of interest to you. Once you click on these links and leave our site, we no longer have control over the site to which you are redirected and therefore we are not responsible for the terms or privacy or data protection practices of such other sites. Those sites are subject to their own privacy policies, and we recommend that you check with them to confirm that you agree with them.
At any time you may restrict the collection or use of personal information that is provided to our website. Whenever you are asked to fill out a form, such as the USER registration form, you can check or uncheck the option to receive information by e-mail. In case you have checked the option to receive our newsletter or advertising you can cancel it at any time.
This company will not sell, transfer or distribute the personal information that is collected without your consent, unless required by a judge by means of a court order.
All payments must be made payable to: PARADISO DUTY FREE, your payment is made once your order is confirmed, wait for the notification to pay.
Do not forget to notify your payment to your advisor, by sending proof of deposit or transfer, or you can upload the image yourself in your USER portal, and automatically your PARADISO advisor will receive the notification.
To install this Web App in your iPhone/iPad press and then Add to Home Screen.